Label: Trustkill Records - TK38 • Format: CD Album, Enhanced, Reissue • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Alternative Rock, Hardcore
· Notes. Track 13 contains a hidden track consisting of vocalist James Hart in a phone conversation. Track listing on the back cover omits the two interludes "The Notes Of My Reflection" and "There Is Always". Recorded from December - January at F1 studios. I8V is endorsed by: Fernandes Guitars, EMG Pickups, Dean Markley, Paul Frank.
Notch up another success for Trustkill Records. The label that brought such heavy hitters as Hopesfall and Poison the Well now brings some Vanity with Eighteen Visions. Call it glam metalcore or emo metal, but what Eighteen Visions accomplishes on its third CD for the New Jersey label is by no means extraordinary, yet it gets the job done. Balancing its song act between driving hardcore, metal 6/
11 rows · Sell This Version. 18V Eighteen Visions. Vanity (LP, Smo) Not On Label (Eighteen /5(45).
Vanity is the third full-length studio album, and sixth release altogether, to be released by metalcore band Eighteen Visions. It was their first album to feature a music video, which was for "You Broke Like Glass". It was the last album to feature guitarist Brandan Schieppati as he left immediately after the recording of the album to focus on Bleeding Through. The band toured for the album with a single .
· American metalcore band from Orange County, California. Album recorded in Vanity Fashion Show One Hell of a Prize Fighter I Don't.
- På Loftet Sidder Nissen Med Sin Julegrød - Ole Erling - Dansk Hammond Jul Med Ole Erling (Vinyl, LP,
- Vivace (Somerset Wassail) - Victor Hely-Hutchinson, City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra*, Gavin Su
- רוחמה - Various - הפסטיבל הישראלי לשירי ילדים מס׳ 9 = The Israeli Childrens Song Festival No 9 (Viny